WelcomeWelcome to the new guild website! Feel free to look around and drop by our forums!
Welcome to your new guild site! This post is meant to introduce you to some of the features and customization options you have on this site. You can add new posts using the "Add a Post" button at the top of the page. If you are a guild administrator, you can delete this post from your Control Panel.
To help you get started, here are just some of the features that you should make sure to try out. You can enable each of these features from your Control Panel.
- Guild Recruitment is an extremely useful tool for advertising to visitors that you are looking for new members. In addition, if you enable recruitment, your guild will appear in the WowStead Guild Recruitment Tool, where users can easily find information about your recruiting needs.
- To enable recruitment, first make sure the the 'Guild Recruitment' module is enabled from the General Settings page of the Control Panel. After enabling the module, go to the Recruitment page of the Control Panel. You'll find this link in the 'Site Features' section. From this page simply check the 'Currently Recruiting' checkbox and click the 'Save' button.
- To enable the calendar, first make sure the module is enabled from the General Settings page of the Control Panel. Then go to the Calendar page of the Control Panel.
- On this page, you can create new calendar events by selecting the 'New Events' button at the top of the page. You can also sync your guild calendar with a character's in-game calendar by using the WowArmory's calendar feed tool. To do so, simply follow the instructions below the calendar.
- Wowstead allows you to easily download commonly used addons directly from your guild site! To enable this, make sure the module from the General Settings page of the Control Panel. Then go to the Addons page of the Control Panel.
- WowStead's progression tool allows site visitors to see your guild's progress in an easily summarized fashion.
Customizing Your Site
Even though Wowstead requires very little initial setup, you are still given a number of powerful tools to personalize and customize your guild site.
Wowstead Content Management System (CMS)
The Wowstead CMS is an incredibly powerful tool that lets you create pages, posts, FAQs, galleries and other content for your site.
You can access the CMS by going to the control panel and accessing the control pages under "News & Media".
Layout, Theme & Widget Placement
- You can easily change your site's layout, theme and widget placement by going to the Customize Site page of the Control Page in the 'Site Configuration' section.
To rename your guild ranks, simply go to the Ranks & Permissions page of the control panel, inh the 'Guild Management' section.
- Wowstead can detect the number of active ranks in your guild. The ranks are defaulted to Guild Master (Rank 0) and Rank 1 through Rank 9 - where Rank 1 is the highest and Rank 9 is the lowest. You can determine what site permissions a rank has using the Manage Permissions button to the right of a given rank. Users will be automatically granted site permissions based on the in-game rank of their character.
- You can create custom ranks using the "Create New Role" button in the upper right of the Ranks & Permissions control page. Custom ranks can be used to assign privilege to guild members in addition to their default guild rank permissions.
- You can edit your site's navigation menu by going to the Navigation page of the Control Panel, in the 'Site Configuration' section. Here, you can create and edit navigation links, or restrict them to certain guild ranks and create new links.
Simply put, we are a small 10 man guild who take a bit of a laid back approach to raiding. We enjoy raiding, we love to do it, and we do it pretty darn good - but we're not gonna get too stressed if the internet dragons aren't dying as quick as we'd like. (Even when Kat does stress out about it!) We used to be known as Crit Stimulation on Thaurissan but someone got offended by our name and reported us :( So we've since become Premature Heroism, named after a night when Kat meant to keep pressing magma totem and instead hit heroism. (She did it a lot that night...)We're small, but we're dedicated to what we do. If this seems like the kind of guild that you could see yourself in, send a tell to Katalyna in game!